组织机构

魅力一中 辉煌卓著

王室大婚:给你的口语加点“爱”

发布时间:2011-05-02 07:27:02浏览次数:2955

                          王室大婚:给你的口语加点“爱”

 

      你想帮助威廉王子和他的未婚妻在指定时间内抵达威斯敏斯特教堂完婚吗?那就回答下面游戏中这些与爱有关的问题吧!这款游戏一共包含60多个常用的跟爱有关的词组。你只需要阅读游戏中的句子,点击心形图案选择正确的词组填空就可以帮助我们的新人了,记住别让大主教等长时间哦!

      我们从游戏中挑出来十句话,跟大家一起学习一下。如果你想了解更多的关于爱情的口语,就去游戏中体验吧!

      1. Cinderella was head over heels in lovewith Prince Charming.

      灰姑娘深深爱上了白马王子。

      head over heels in love:when someone is totally in love and is excited about it 深深爱上某人、爱得神魂颠倒

      2. To get Judy to go out with him, Bob lied and told her that her boyfriend was seeing another woman. "All's fair in love and war", he told himself.

      为了约朱迪出去,鲍勃撒谎说朱迪的男友背着她见其他女人。他还对自己说:“在爱情和战争中,一切都情有可原。”

      All's fair in love and war:In some situations, such as when you are in love or waging war, you are allowed to be deceitful in order to get what you want. 在爱情和战争中,一切都情有可原。

      3. My Grandma likes to dance with me: she's very young at heart.

      我奶奶喜欢跟我跳舞:她可真是人老心不老啊!

      young at heart:when a person thinks and behaves as if they are younger than their actual age 人老心不老、心态年轻

      4. Tom is so handsome – he's a real heart-throb.

      汤姆长得很帅,他可真算得上是个“万人迷”。

      heart-throb: a famous person who people find attractive 迷人的出名男子,大众情人(尤指男演员或歌手)

      5. I told my friend that he had upset me and we had a heart-to-heart.

      我告诉我朋友说我对他有些意见,我们开诚布公地谈了一次。

      heart-to-heart: a serious talk between people, where they talk openly and honestly about their feelings 坦诚亲切的交谈;谈心

      6. My Auntie Susan played Cupidwhen she introduced my brother to her friend.

      苏珊姨妈为我弟和她的朋友牵线,介绍他们认识。

      played Cupid:to arrange for two people to meet, hoping that they will fall in love with each other 扮演红娘的角色

      7. I had a change of heartand decided not to go on the date.

      我改变了主意,决定不去赴约了。

      change of heart:when someone changes their mind or opinion about something 改变主意

      8. The witch cackled as she cast her spell on the love potion. "Now the prince will fall in love with me", she said.

      在给那瓶爱情魔药施展法术时,巫婆咯咯地笑了起来。“这下王子会爱上我了吧”,她说。

      love potion: a spell that makes someone fall in love with you when they drink it 爱情魔药

      9. Sometimes I think she's lovely, but sometimes I don't like her at all. It's a love-haterelationship.

      有时我觉得她很可爱,但是有时候我又一点都不喜欢她。我对她真是又爱又恨啊!

      love-hate:to have conflicting feelings about a person 又爱又恨

      10. They call each other 'sweetie-pie' and 'cuddle-monster'. They are very lovey-dovey.

      他们叫对方“甜甜派”和“乖乖熊”,真是甜得发腻了。

      lovey-dovey:to be very affectionate towards another person. This is often used in a negative way. 过于情意绵绵的

联系我们
河南省新乡市第一中学 版权所有 Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved 备案号:豫ICP备06007185号
TOP
网站首页免费咨询